Wednesday, December 13, 2006

1/17/2005: Rome!!!

I am so ecstatic to have an American keyboard again. I love this hotel where we are in Rome--another four star. I love it, even if the internet is 5.25 Euros for 15 minutes. Insane, but totally worth it.

What little we have seen of Rome so far reminds me of a much bigger, dirtier version of Florence. We are not eating dinner in the restaurant tonight--hopefully we're going to the Hard Rock Cafe (joking--anyone who knows me well will get it).

I am absolutely hyped up right now and I'm not entirely sure why. But anyway, we saw Pompeii today. We were there I think less than an hour. A lot of it was closed for restorations, including the legendary brothels--our tour guide told us it was under restoration because there had been too many guests there.

I should go now. Ciao for now, and expect more from me tomorrow.

Pin It!

No comments: